(1) The foundation of the association is based on the loyalty and commitment of all members to the free democratic basic order and constitutional law of Federal Republic of Germany.
(2) The association’s support and engagement are offered to all immigrants in State of Hamburg and beyond in Germany, regardless of their ethnicity, nationality, faith or conviction.
(3) The association is fully independent of public and private enterprises, governmental organisations, political parties and religious communities.
(4) The association signifies the principle of ethnical, religious and ideological tolerance as well as utmost political neutrality.
(5) The official language of the association is German.
(6) The association strongly acknowledges equal gender rights and promotes creation of positive environment and career advancement for women.